Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    Got so Pi@@ed there this evening. First, I went to the drive thru to order 2 jr whoppers for my mom. After getting the total,going to the window and paying, the worker told me to pull to the door and they would bring my food to me there. Well, I looked behind me and nobody else was there, so I asked the worker why? and that I thought I would just sit at the window and wait on it. You know, since nobody else was behind me. Well, she looked at me and said that I shouldn't have been so smart-a@@ed to her and that she was gonna put something in my food! So I got out of my truck and went inside to demand my money back and to report her for threatening to do something to my food, but the manager there just laughed about it and didn't want to give my money back.

    Gonna go down tomorrow and talk to the main manager and the manager of APPCO about this tomorrow. The girl doesn't know it but I know her name and have witnesses to what she said. BTW, she also said before she would give me the food, that she would rub it in the floor. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jjkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Location
    Wise, Va
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    Sounds to me like she needs to learn to treat customers with respect. If I was the manager I would have fired her butt on the spot. This is no way to treat a customer. Let us know what comes of this.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    the manager would only say she would talk to her.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    The Burger King is not connected to the store except in a physical sense. I'd demand to see the head BK manager and let it be known that I was willing to go higher.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    I am the guy who would NOT give up on this. Case in point a few years back my wife and I had dinner at a local deli. During dinner I returned to the counter to get a refill on my $1.00 Mountain Dew. I knew that refills were free but I was willing to pay another $1.00 for it. However the gentleman behind the counter tried to charge me $2.00 for it. We left the resturant but not before telling ALL of the other customers in the store what the price for a refill will cost them. After getting home I started making telephone calls until I finally got to speak to the man who owns the chain of resturants where we had half a meal at that evening. To make a long story short, the young man that wanted $2.00 for a free refill was quickly fired and my wife and I recieved enough coupons to where we ate at that resturant once a week for six months for free. DONT GIVE UP.

  6. #6
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    I personally think that is overkill, but to each their own. If someone place does something I do not like, I simply do not give them my business, its been 10 years since I have eaten at a McDonalds.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    [ QUOTE ]
    its been 10 years since I have eaten at a McDonalds.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    you're probably alot skinnier for it too. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    Go straight to the franchise owner.
    Otherwise he/she may not know what's going on in their stores.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    Dang. Speechless about this.

    That was just bull hockey. Managers need to be cracking down on their employees. Sometimes cutomers are just as guilty but I see no fault in what you did. If there weren't any cars behind you then you didn't do anything wrong.

    If were manager, I would have fired that girl on the spot. No excuse for cussing out a customer and saying you're gonna put stuff in their food and then threaten to rub it in the floor. It doesn't matter. If she felt like you were giving her problems then what she should've done was talked to someone else to take the order for her. I still don't see how that got under that girl's skin. She could've just told you the reason and then no harm done. But there's something fishy about why she'd make you pull up without traffic.

    That just blows my mind. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Burger King in Big Stone Gap

    Does anyone know why its BK's procedure to have you pull down when noone is behind you, Ive never understood that, they do that alot in norton as well.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •